Sep 4, 2011

Pirates and such



I know a pirate
her name is Ramona.
Happy birthday cutie pie ;)






My whole goal was to make her a few as a gift. This is how they turned out, I'm pretty happy with them. 

Some cake balls/pops are easier to make than others. These ones were a little difficult. It would take practice to get them perfect :) 
With the left overs I fooled around and here's a few. Mind you it was midnight and I was super tired. 





These 3 were all sitting together so I thought id push them closer and make this

colors

I like this one. I made one with a bee also with his trail behind him but the picture didnt turn out well. Next time ;)

3 comments:

  1. I thought the pirate cake balls were adorable Darcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are so amazing! I was googling cake balls and came to this (:

    ReplyDelete