May 26, 2011

Ideas and Adventure

Here at the "Dar Dar Delish" home I've been planning and creating and planning some more. To ship or not to ship? Gotta figure that one out. Gotta figure out licensing also. I did not one day say to myself, "Hey go sell cake balls!" Actually If that came to mind in the beginning, Lord knows I would shy away from it and think only in my wildest dreams...   Well I do have dreams. And I should not keep them in the wild. It's real and right in front of me. I made them for fun and while a friend was over I decided to give her a taste. She wanted to buy some...  And that happened a few times. I would love to have my own little shop but the easiest route I think would be to rent a kitchen out. So much to figure out...  
SO If you're reading this you must know that I do not have any sort of license to do this. (Yet).  It is all happening SO very fast that I'm having trouble keeping up :)
I've got some ideas to try out soon so keep checking in for photos. . .  
I plan on taking this journey along with my love of photography.
They really are too pretty to eat. . .
But too good to resist!
So enjoy the photos.

Blessings!

Darcie

No comments:

Post a Comment