May 24, 2011

Coffee

I can't believe this just happened.
Coffee.
In the cake?
You betchya!
I've been wanting to make a chocolate cake with coffee. So guess what I did..  Googled it of course! Figured it out. Turned out awesome, much better than I thought they would.
Triple chocolate cake. Baked with coffee. Some hot fudge, chocolaty raspberry coating with cookies and cream sprinkles, and some nuts, and this is whatchya get:

Lets just say here that my chocolate craving is just about gone.


2 or 3 of these is just about enough for one person. OK sometimes...  Anyways, that's why I make the $5 goody bags that come with 3 cake balls. This batch above was my craving. No special order. But I've already gotta save some for a friend who has seen the photos. I guess that's good for Mondo and I. Not sure how long it would take me but I could eat them all. Shhh...        :)

No comments:

Post a Comment